Ashro Woman: Dianne F.
Meet Ashro Woman of the Week, Dianne F from Brunswick, GA
Dianne is retired, and as she says, “Living it.” We can’t help admiring her love for life, generous spirit and gorgeous sense of style. Focused on the things that truly bring joy, Diane believes in helping others, practicing kindness—and God. “HE is the one who sustains me.”
She credits her mother as the biggest influence in her life and spends her free time enjoying fellowship, reading and traveling the world. What a great way to live. Thanks for inspiring us, Diane!
If you’d like a chance to be a future Ashro Woman of the Week, share your story with us—then watch your weekly Ashro emails! Already filled out our questionnaire? You’re all set (and may even see yourself featured next)! Make sure to tell your friends and family to sign up for emails. We can’t wait to see you!
Where do you live (city/state)?
1. Why are you an Ashro woman?
I love the clothing , the design, and quality
2. What is your favorite part about fashion and style?
Up to date and clothing for real women with curves in mind.
3. What makes you get up every morning?
Love for life
4. Your best advice?
Whatever your passion is pursue it 100%.
5. What small thing makes you happy?
Seeing people especially babies smile.
6. What has been your greatest struggle…and your greatest (or latest) triumph?
My weight loss and traveling the world.
7. How do you spend your free time?
8. What do you do for a living? What do you like most about it? What don’t you like?
Retirement and traveling
9. Who influenced you the most in your life. Why? And in what way?
My mother. A deaf woman that didn’t let nothing stop her.
10. What is your best dish? Who do you make it for—and where do you typically serve it?
11. Are you a woman of faith? How does that faith affect your life? Please tell us more?
Yes very much so. I pray and honor God in everything I do.
12. What makes you laugh?
Traveling and enjoying friends
13. What lessons has motherhood (or being a grandmother) taught you?
Love and patience
14. What occasions/events do you dress up for? And how often in a year?
Banquet Dinner Anniversary Concerts
15. Are you in a sorority? Or is anyone in your family in a sorority? If so, which one and what does it mean to you?
16. How would you describe the Ashro woman? How do you embody her? Does the brand mean something to you? Any memories associated with the catalog?
Proud of her Heritage
Thanks for inspiring us, Dianne!
If you’d like a chance to be a future Ashro Woman of the Week, share your story with us—then watch your weekly Ashro emails to see if you’re featured next! Already filled out our questionnaire? Then you’re all set (you may see yourself featured in next week’s email)! Make sure to tell your friends and family to sign up for emails. We can’t wait to see you!