Michelle Hunter’s Ashro Product Review
Michelle Hunter is a native of South Carolina and is a wife, mother and born-again Christian. Jesus Christ has been the foundation of her life since accepting Him as Lord and Savior at the age of fourteen years old. She loves soul-winning, strengthening and encouraging others. She also loves decorating interior and exterior spaces, fashion, crafting and photographing nature.
Michelle partnered with Ashro to do a review of our products. Check out her thoughts on these Ashro pieces below!
TONIA SWEATER-KNIT JACKET AND SKIRT
- Elegant and Classy
- Soft material
- Wish I would have ordered skirt 1 size up (Medium)
- Very Pleased
- Wish Different Color Combinations were available
- Love the fit
- Material does not stretch
- Did not like the overall fit
- Did like the sleeves and length of dress
- Dress was a rich black color, but faded after following attached instructions to wash before wearing
Mother (Michelle) and Daughter (Taylore), native to South Carolina, partnered with Ashro to do a review of our products as a Mother/Daughter story for us!